printable banner

U.S. Department of State - Great Seal

U.S. Department of State

Diplomacy in Action

Contact Us

Are you with the press?

Reporters and editors should contact for more information.

Do you need more information about funding opportunities, and grants?

Those at non-governmental organizations interested in grants should contact the PRM NGO Coordinator at

Have questions about the UN Junior Program Officer program?

Those interested in U.S. support for the United Nations' Junior Professional Officer (JPO) program or the International Organization Migration's Associate Expert (AE) program should read our JPO page and then, if they have further questions, contact the JPO & AE Coordinator at:

To see statistics on refugee resettlement in the U.S., go to and click on "Reports", then "Admissions and Arrivals."


Do you already have an account on one of these sites? Click the logo to sign in and create your own customized State Department page. Want to learn more? Check out our FAQ!

OpenID is a service that allows you to sign in to many different websites using a single identity. Find out more about OpenID and how to get an OpenID-enabled account.