Department of State Sites
- Department of State Office of the Inspector General (OIG) FOIA
- Bureau of Consular Affairs (travel.state.gov)
- Open Government Initiative
- U.S. Department of State Information Related to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
- Americans Abroad (USA.gov)
- National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)
- U.S. Government Printing Office (Federal Digital System)
- Office of E-Government and Information Technology
The Office of Website Management, Bureau of Public Affairs, manages this site as a portal for information from the U.S. State Department.
External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein.