- Child Protection Hanbook - Created by The Association of International Schools in Africa, this handbook sets forth steps faculty, staff, students, volunteers, contractors, and consultants can take to minimize the threat of child abuse in schools and to respond promptly and effectively should abuse be observed, suspected, or disclosed. Below are specific resources taken from the Child Protection Handbook that may be helpful to you for specific purposes:
- Behavior Policies
- Code of Conduct
- Community Partnerships and Developing a Network
- Definition of Terms
- Education and Training - Parent Education
- Education and Training - School Personnel
- Education and Training - Teaching Students
- Generic Sample Letter to Parents
- Generic Sample Policy Statement
- Responsibilities to Local and International Laws and Agencies
- Responsibility to Accreditation Agencies
- Screening Potential Employees
- Self Protection Standard and Benchmarks fromt the CDC National Health Standards
The Office of Website Management, Bureau of Public Affairs, manages this site as a portal for information from the U.S. State Department.
External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein.