June 22-26, 2015
The Jefferson/Overseas Technology Institute (JOSTI)* is a five-day technology conference for American Overseas Schools who are interested in "hands-on" training for integrating technology across various grade levels and curriculums. This annual conference is held at the Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology, in Fairfax, Virginia.
- The elementary technology integration strand will focus on "cutting edge" applications, with an emphasis on reading, writing and mathematics applications in the K-6 environment
- The secondary strand will focus on integrating and using technology tools and software in a variety of curricular areas
- There will be a special focus on designing and implementing virtual learning environments
- Many sessions will be appropriate for both elementary and secondary participants
- Sessions designed specifically for classroom teachers to support subject content
- And much more!
- Participants in the Real Teachers Only strand will have opportunities to cross over into sessions from the Real Techies Only strandb throughout the conference.
* The Jefferson Overseas Schools Technology Institute is an annual conference sponsored by the Thomas Jefferson High School for Science & Technology, Fairfax County Public Schools and the Office of Overseas Schools, Department of State.