Home » Under Secretary for Management » Bureau of Administration » Office of Overseas Schools » Teaching in International Schools Overseas » Request for a School Transcript from Department of Defense Schools
Student records and transcripts may be requested from several different sources, depending upon the student's last date of attendance or graduation date. Below are the categories that you can choose from at the DoDEA website: http://www.dodea.edu/students/transcripts.cfm
- Student Graduated or Attended 4 or Less Years Ago - 2011 to present (not a Panama School)
- Student Graduated or Attended 5 or More Years Ago (not a Panama School)
- Student Graduated From or Attended a Recently Closed School (not a Panama School)
- Students Who Graduated or Attended a DoDDS Panama School (includes former Secondary Canal Zone Schools)
- Students Who Plan to Continue Education Abroad
- Panama Canal College Requests
- Graduation Verification for Potential Employers and Recruiters
- Elementary and Middle School Records (Open and Recently Closed)
The Office of Website Management, Bureau of Public Affairs, manages this site as a portal for information from the U.S. State Department.
External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein.