The Central and Eastern European Schools Association, with funding from the Overseas Schools Advisory Council, has revised the Emergency Procedures Handbook - Creating a Comprehensive Emergency Procedures Manual for American-Sponsored Overseas Schools, originally published in 2003. A new chapter has been added to help schools prepare for pandemics; even though the information was developed for the avian flu, it can be applied to the swine flu.
This information can be accessed in the following documents:
- Summary and Background Information
- List of Pandemic Preparation/Response Procedures
- Plan of Action Phase One: Risk Reduction, Prevention and Intervention
- Plan of Action Phase One: Developing Plan for Distribution and Use of Antiviral Drugs
- Plan of Action Phase Two: Response Plan for Dealing with a Pandemic Flu Incident
- Plan of Action Phase Three: Recovery Plan after a Pandemic
- Pandemic Response Matrix
The Office of Website Management, Bureau of Public Affairs, manages this site as a portal for information from the U.S. State Department.
External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein.