“The Mission of the Political-Military Affairs Bureau (PM) is to build enduring security partnerships to advance U.S. national security objectives."
• Acting Assistant Secretary: Todd Chapman
• Deputy Assistant Secretary: Brian Nilsson
• Deputy Assistant Secretary: Major General Michael Rothstein, USAF
• Deputy Assistant Secretary: Gregory Kausner
• Senior Advisor for Security Negotiations and Agreements: John Fennerty
• Office of Congressional and Public Affairs (PM/CPA)
• Office of International Security Operations (PM/ISO)
• Office of Plans and Initiatives (PM/PI)
• Office of Security Assistance (PM/SA)
• Office of Security Negotiations and Agreements (PM/SNA)
• Office of the Director of the Foreign Policy Advisor Program (PM/POLAD)
• Office of Regional Security and Arms Transfers (PM/RSAT)
• Office of Weapons Removal and Abatement (PM/WRA)
PM Bureau Organization Chart
(Click for larger version)
The Office of Website Management, Bureau of Public Affairs, manages this site as a portal for information from the U.S. State Department.
External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein.