1970 Seventh Annual Report Recommendations, United States Advisory Commission on International Educational and Cultural Affairs
Chairman: Homer B. Babbidge, Jr.
- That the Department assist with requests for funds made by local organizations to private firms and foundations.
- That the activities of other agencies be reviewed to see if they should be made a part of the Department’s education and cultural programs.
- That the use of the binational commissions abroad be expanded.
- That a central inventory of information on public and private activities relating to international educational and cultural programs be maintained.
- That the Assistant Secretary for Educational and Cultural Affairs provide a statement of new directions that the government’s international education and cultural programs should move.