1975 Eleventh Annual Report Recommendations, United States Advisory Commission on International Educational and Cultural Affairs
Chairman: Leonard H. Marks
- A study of the relationship between the U.S. Information Agency and the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
- That the Commission take initiative in the field of U.S. – Latin American exchanges.
- That the Cultural Presentations Program of the Department of State be examined.
- That the question of the U.S. role in UNESCO be examined.
- That the U.S.-People’s Republic of China Exchange Program be examined.
- That the future of the Commission in its relationship to other groups involved with international information, education, and cultural relations be examined.