For additional assistance, please contact:

Bureau of Counterterrorism and Countering Violent Extremism
Office of Public Affairs, Room 2509
U.S. Department of State
2201 C Street NW, Washington, DC 20520

To send your foreign policy opinion to the Secretary of State and for general reference assistance and more information on contacting the State Department, see Contact Us.

U.S. Department of State

Welcome to the new

Our new design makes it easier to find and learn about the State Department’s programs and services—from passports and visas to learning how U.S. diplomacy benefits the American people.