• Global Level 4 Health Advisory — Do Not Travel
THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE ADVISES U.S. CITIZENS TO AVOID ALL INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL DUE TO THE GLOBAL IMPACT OF COVID-19.
U.S. CITIZEN TRAVELERS:
Please enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) at https://step.state.gov/ to receive alerts and be located in an emergency.
IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY OVERSEAS:
Please call 1 (888) 407-4747 (U.S. and Canada) or 1 (202) 501-4444 (overseas) or contact the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate: https://www.usembassy.gov/.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Global Health Advisory Level 4 – Do Not Travel
- All State Department Travel Advisories
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) page at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
- https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus (Spanish: https://gobierno.usa.gov/coronavirus) to learn more about the U.S. Government response to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Interagency Releases on Iran
Time on Iran's Restrictions Is Running Out
However, time is running out on international agreements restraining the Iranian regime. For example, the head of the brutal Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Qods Force (IRGC-QF), Qasem Soleimani, will be allowed to travel on October 18, 2020. Soon after, the Iranian regime will also be free to sell weapons to anyone, including terrorist proxies, and countries like Russia and China will be able to sell the Iranian regime tanks, missiles, and air defense equipment. This could start a new arms race in the Middle East and further destabilize the region and the world.
The international community must stand together against the Iranian regime’s support for terror. Time is ticking.