Travel to Mexico, November 9-10, 2022
U.S. Deputy Secretary of State Wendy Sherman visited Mexico City, Mexico November 9-10. As the United States and Mexico approach the 200th anniversary of our diplomatic relations in December, the Deputy Secretary’s visit was an opportunity to continue momentum following the High-Level Economic and Security Dialogues and prepare for the next North American Leaders’ Summit.
The Deputy Secretary met with senior officials from the Government of Mexico, including Foreign Secretary Marcelo Ebrard, Secretary of Finance Rogelio Ramirez de la O, and Secretary of Economy Raquel Buenrostro. She also met with Mexican business leaders, representatives of the LGBTQI+ community, and activists focused on disappearances. Deputy Secretary Sherman spoke with students at Universidad La Salle about our common vision for North American prosperity and security.
- November 10, 2022 Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting with Mexican Secretary of Finance Ramirez de la O
- November 10, 2022 Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting with Mexican Secretary of Economy Buenrostro
- November 9, 2022 Deputy Secretary of State Wendy Sherman Remarks at Universidad La Salle
- November 9, 2022 Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting with Mexican Foreign Secretary Ebrard
- November 9, 2022 Public Schedule – November 10, 2022
- November 9, 2022 Public Schedule – November 9, 2022