Enbridge (Line 67 Pipeline)
Enbridge is a limited partnership duly organized under the laws of the State of Delaware. Enbridge owns and operates the “Lakehead System,” the U.S. portion of an operationally integrated pipeline system which connects producers and shippers of crude oil and natural gas liquids in western Canada with markets in the United States and eastern Canada. Enbridge is a wholly owned subsidiary of Enbridge Energy Partners, L.P. (“Enbridge Partners”), which is a Delaware master limited partnership headquartered at 1100 Louisiana, Suite 3300, Houston, Texas 77002 (713-821-2000; www.enbridgepartners.com). Enbridge Partners provides pipeline transportation of petroleum and natural gas in the mid-continent and Gulf Coast regions of the United States, in addition to gathering, processing, and other related operations.
Enbridge Energy, Limited Partnership (Enbridge) applied to the U.S. Department of State (DOS) for a Presidential Permit for construction, connection, operation, and maintenance of facilities at the U.S./Canada border for a proposed pipeline and associated facilities for importation of heavy1 crude oil from Canada, and was granted a Presidential Permit on August 3, 2009. As the lead federal agency for the environmental review of the proposed Alberta Clipper Project (proposed Project), DOS prepared this Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) consistent with the requirements of NEPA and the Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ) regulations for implementing NEPA (40 Code of Federal Regulations [CFR] 1500–1508) and DOS’ own implementing regulations at 22 CFR Part 161.
Screen-readable versions are unavailable for some of the documents in this collection. If you require assistance accessing any of the documents, please contact the project director, at (202) 647-2041.
- 06/16/14 Letter Amending the Application of Enbridge Energy Line 67 | PDF Version]
- Exhibit A: Minnesota Public Utilities Commission Order (Docket 13-153, Document 20146-100373-01) Note: This link connects to the Minnesota Department of Commerce eDockets website. To read the order referenced here, enter the Document ID listed above
- Exhibit B: Diagram of Planned Interconnections | PDF Version]
- Exhibit C: Revised Project Description | PDF Version]
- 09/27/17 Record of Decision and National Interest Determination for the Enbridge Energy, Limited Partnership, Line 67 | PDF Version]