Natural ecosystems provide resources such as food, water, fuel, and medicine.
OES promotes nature conservation, water security, clean energy, a livable environment, and other vital topics.
Click below to discover the offices that cover these issues.
Office of Environmental Quality and Transboundary Issues
- Current Trade Agreements With Environmental Chapters
- The Montreal Protocol on Substances That Deplete the Ozone Layer
- Basel Convention on Hazardous Wastes Share
- Rotterdam Convention on the Prior Informed Consent Procedure for Certain Hazardous Chemicals and Pesticides in International Trade
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants
- Strategic Approach to International Chemicals Management (SAICM)
- Air Quality
- Convention on Long-Range Transboundary Air Pollution