- Growth in the Americas centers on building an enabling environment for private sector investment in energy and infrastructure that is transparent, competitive, and in line with international best practices.
- Through Growth in the Americas, we partner with governments across Latin America and the Caribbean in a whole-of-government initiative to support economic development that leads to job creation.
- Growth in the Americas helps countries improve their regulatory frameworks and procurement structures to meet the requirements of limited-recourse project financing.
- Growth in the Americas facilitates infrastructure sector projects from early-stage feasibility studies through final investment decisions.
- Growth in the Americas seeks to connect the U.S. private sector to opportunities in the region to promote market diversification, energy security, and continued growth.
- ShareAmerica article U.S. Initiative Strengthens Economic Growth in the Americas
- Youtube video Growth in the Americas
Follow the conversation on Twitter using #GrowthInTheAmericas and #AmericaCrece.