- Growth in the Americas centers on building an enabling environment for private sector investment in energy and infrastructure that is transparent, competitive, and in line with international best practices.
- Through Growth in the Americas, we partner with governments across Latin America and the Caribbean in a whole-of-government initiative to support economic development that leads to job creation.
- Growth in the Americas helps countries improve their regulatory frameworks and procurement structures to meet the requirements of limited-recourse project financing.
- Growth in the Americas facilitates infrastructure sector projects from early-stage feasibility studies through final investment decisions.
- Growth in the Americas seeks to connect the U.S. private sector to opportunities in the region to promote market diversification, energy security, and continued growth.
Follow the conversation on Twitter using #GrowthInTheAmericas and #AmericaCrece.