Global Counterterrorism Forum
The Global Counterterrorism Forum (GCTF) is a multilateral counterterrorism body with 30 founding members (29 countries plus the EU) from around the world. Launched on September 22, 2011, the GCTF is a broader effort to build the international architecture for 21st century terrorism. It provides a unique platform for senior counterterrorism policymakers and experts from around the world to work together to identify urgent needs, devise solutions and mobilize resources for addressing key counterterrorism challenges. With its primary focus on capacity building and countering violent extremism, the GCTF aims to increase the number of countries capable of addressing terrorist threats within their borders and regions. Please visit theGCTF.org for more information.
• Global Counterterrorism Forum Co-Chairs' Fact Sheet: About the GCTF
• Global Counterterrorism Forum Co-Chairs' Fact Sheet: The Deliverables
• Remarks With Turkish Foreign Minister Feridun Sinirlioglu At Global Counterterrorism Forum Ministerial
• Global Counterterrorism Forum Ministerial
• Global Counterterrorism Forum Hosted Launch Meeting of Protection of Soft Targets in a Counterterrorism Context Initiative