Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act of 2000: Trafficking in Persons Report
In addition to the HTML-based files listed below, this report is also available in PDF format as a single file [PDF: 6.26 MB]. To view the PDF file, you will need to download, at no cost, the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- International Best Practices
- Tier Placements
- Maps (with Regional Law Enforcement Statistics); and the Link Between HIV/AIDS and Trafficking in Persons (TIP)
Country Narratives (A to Z)
- Special Cases
- United States Government Efforts
- International Conventions -- Matrix
- Trafficking Victims Protection Act
- Glossary of Acronyms
*Upon review, the Fiscal Year 2004 anti-trafficking in persons (TIP) funding level was revised from $96 million to $82 million because some child labor programs were mistakenly included as anti-trafficking programs in the initial calculation.