Complete applications must include the following:
- Completed and signed SF-424, SF-424A, and SF-424B forms.
- If your organization engages in lobbying the U.S. government including Congress, or pays for another entity to lobby on your behalf, the SF-LLL “Disclosure of Lobbying Activities” form is also required.
- Cover Page (not to exceed one  page, preferably in Microsoft Word) that includes a table with the project title, target country/countries, thematic area, project synopsis, and name and contact information for the application’s main point of contact.
- Executive Summary (not to exceed one  page, preferably in Microsoft Word) that outlines project goals, objectives, and activities.
- Table of Contents (not to exceed one  page, preferably in Microsoft Word) listing all documents and attachments, with page numbers.
- Proposal Narrative (not to exceed ten  pages, preferably in Microsoft Word). Please note the ten page limit does not include the Table of Contents, Cover Page, Attachments, Detailed Budget, Budget Narrative, or Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement (NICRA). Applicants are encouraged to combine multiple documents in a single Word Document or PDF (i.e., Cover Page, Table of Contents, Executive Summary, and Proposal Narrative in one file).
- Budget (preferably as an Excel workbook) that includes three  columns containing the request to DRL, any cost sharing contribution, and the total budget. A summary budget should also be included using the OMB-approved budget categories (see SF-424A as a sample) in a separate tab. Costs must be in U.S. dollars. Detailed line-item budgets for subgrantees should be included as additional tabs within the Excel workbook (if available at the time of submission).
- Budget Narrative (preferably as a Word Document) that includes substantive explanations and justifications for each line-item in the detailed budget spreadsheet, as well as the source and a description of all cost-share offered.
- Your organization’s most recent A-133 audit (if applicable), F Audit, or standard audit. Please see Audit section 2F below for more information.
- Logic Model (not to exceed two  pages, preferably in Microsoft Word).
- Monitoring and Evaluation Narrative (not to exceed two  pages).
- Monitoring and Evaluation Performance Indicator Table (not to exceed four  pages in Microsoft Word).
- Risk Analysis (not to exceed one  page, preferably in Microsoft Word).
- Key Personnel (not to exceed one  page total, preferably as a Word Document): Please include short bios that demonstrate relevant professional experience. Given the limited space, CVs are not recommended for submission.
- Timeline (not to exceed one  page): The timeline of the overall proposal should include activities, evaluation efforts, and program closeout.
- Security Plan (if applicable, please refer to the NOFO to see if this is required)
Applications that do not include the elements listed above will be deemed technically ineligible.
D.2.2 Additional Application Documents
Strong applications will also contain the following:
- Individual Letters of Support and/or Memorandum of Understanding. Letters of support and MOUs must be specific to the project implementation (e.g. from proposed partners or sub-award recipients) and will not count towards the page limit.