To learn more about ECA’s exchange programs and initiatives visit our websites:
- ECA Bureau Website Highlights the Bureau’s history, impact, leadership, and key initiatives. Also includes communications guidance and resources for press and recipient organizations.
- Exchanges A search engine for ECA-sponsored exchange program opportunities for both domestic and foreign audiences.
- ExchangeAlumni Provides resources and networking opportunities for past and current participants of U.S. government-sponsored exchange programs.
- BridgeUSA Hosts information, including rules and regulations, for Exchange Visitor Program participants, sponsors, host families, and employers.
- EducationUSA Features information for international students about studying in the United States. For U.S. higher education professional, the website also hosts recruitment and resources for meeting campus internationalization goals.
- Study Abroad Aggregates foreign and U.S. government-sponsored resources and financial aid resources for U.S. students interested in studying abroad.
- Cultural Property Presents photo guides for import restricted cultural objects. The guides illustrate the types of items that cannot enter the U.S. without proper documentation, such as an export certificate.
- American English Offers materials and resources for English teachers and students to use both inside and outside of the classroom.
- American Spaces A resource site for managers of American Spaces across the world.
- TechCamp Promotes the bureau’s TechCamp program.
Press Inquiries: ECA_Press@state.gov
Follow the ECA Bureau on Twitter:
Follow the Assistant Secretary on Twitter:
Follow ECA Bureau on and
Watch ECA Bureau videos on
Read about ECA on DipNote
ECA Highlights: Check out the latest news from the bureau