The State Department’s gateway for American businesses overseas
Our mission is to employ U.S. government resources to assist and advocate for U.S. business interests abroad, encourage responsible business conduct, promote a vibrant ecosystem for entrepreneurship and innovation, and ensure U.S. private sector concerns are integrated into our foreign and economic policy.
- Responsible Business Conduct Fact Sheet
- Managing Risks to Women in Supply Chains
- Secretary of State’s Award for Corporate Excellence
- U.S. National Contact Point for the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises
- A Guide to the U.S. National Contact Point for the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises