The Center of Excellence designation highlights the Training Center’s capabilities as a “shared-service center” for cybersecurity and Tier II information assurance role-based training.
For more information about specific training opportunities, click one of the following program links:
- Federal Information Security Modernization Act of 2014
- Office of Personnel Management Code of Federal Regulations 930.301 (2004)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-16, "Information Technology Security Training Requirements"
- National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies (NICCS)
- Joint Security Awareness Solution