Eco-Capitals Forum: The Eco-Capitals Forum (ECF) grew out of the success of embassies in Washington D.C. coming together to exchange best practices in sustainability in their operations. ECF is a key platform for sub-national and city-based entities to engage internationally on environmental challenges with pragmatic and real-world solutions.
ECF is a consortium for the diplomatic community to:
- Contribute to host city’s sustainability goals
- Share best practices and challenges
- Leverage economies of scale to renewable energy and waste management solutions
- Partner with the private sector, host governments, etc.
- Support and laud efforts by embassies and consulates to reduce their environmental footprints and costs
For more details, visit the ECF website for information and stories http://bit.ly/ecocapitalsforum.