With offices in Washington, D.C., and six regions throughout the United States, OFM provides a range of services to the foreign diplomatic community including issuing vehicle titles, vehicle registrations, driver’s licenses, and license plates; processing tax exemption and duty-free customs requests; reviewing and endorsing dependent work authorization requests; and facilitating property acquisitions through local zoning law procedures.
- Diplomatic Importation Program
- Diplomatic Motor Vehicle Program
- Diplomatic Property Program
- Diplomatic Tax Exemptions
- Emergency Management
- Foreign Mission Banking Program
- Foreign Mission Member Accreditation/Notification