Skip to content
2. Bilateral Investment Agreements and Taxation Treaties
- Andorra has bilateral agreements with France (2003), Spain (2003), and Portugal (2007). No bilateral investment treaty exists between Andorra and the United States.
- Since 2009, Andorra has signed bilateral agreements for the exchange of fiscal information with 24 countries. All those agreements are ratified and in force.
- In 2014, Andorra became the 48th signatory to the OECD Declaration on Automatic Exchange of Information in Tax Matters , which commits countries to end bank secrecy for tax evasion purposes.
- Andorra signed a Non-Double Taxation agreement with France, Spain, Portugal, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Malta, Cyprus, and United Arab Emirates, and is currently negotiating other such agreements.