- ACT – Information on the ACT college admission test and on educational and career planning.
- Campus Tours – Virtual college tours, maps, college videos, etc. for colleges across the United States.
- Collegeboard – Online registration for the SAT, database of more than 3,500 colleges, application to colleges online, information on scholarships and financial aid.
- Common Application Form – Used by 230 colleges and universities.
- CollegeView – Information on 3,300 colleges and universities and information on financial aid for each.
- National Association of College Admission Counselors – The professional organization for admission counselors, has a section for students on finding the college that’s right for you.
- Peterson’s provides admission test preparation (SAT, ACT, SSAT, PSAT, AP and TOEFL), education information and advice, and guidance on college admission and financial aid for nearly 4,000 colleges, as well as information on 1,500+ private day, boarding, religious, special needs, single-sex and coeducational programs.
- Princeton Review – Information on specific financial aid for universities and colleges across the United States. Use the search facility to quickly access the entry for the college of your choice.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
- FastWEB – Scholarship information, check your fastWEB mailbox, focus on scholarship and loan information, and link to the FinAid Page.
- Federal Student Aid – Information on Federal student aid programs with help for every step in the financial aid process.
- Sallie Mae – With categories like Planning for College, Apply for a Loan, Manage Your Loans, Student Loan Finder, Sallie Mae tackles the nuts and bolts of obtaining grants in a well-organized and easy-to-understand fashion.