Long Description for Bar Chart Summarizing the Department of State's Net Cost of Operations by Major Program
Bureau of the Comptroller and Global Financial Services
February 18, 2015
Bar chart summarizing the Department of State's Net Cost of Operations by Major Program for the year ended September 30, 2014. Values are as follows:
- Peace and Security: $1,924 million.
- Democracy, Human Rights and Governance: $660 million.
- Health, Education and Social Services: $8,369 million.
- Humanitarian, Economic Development and Environment: $3,168 million.
- International Organizations and Commissions: $3,169 million.
- Diplomatic and Consular Programs: $8,258 million.
- Administration of Foreign Affairs: $847 million.
- Actuarial (Gain) on Pension Assumption Changes: $(1,387) million.
- Total Net Cost of Operations: $25,008 million.