Assistance & Support Resources
What We Do: As the lead U.S. Foreign Affairs agency, the Department of State helps to shape a freeer, more secure, and more prosperous world through formulating, representing, and implementing the President's foreign policy. The Department of State uses diplomacy to promote and protect American interests. We:
- Manage diplomatic relations with other countries and international institutions.
- Promote peace and stability in regions of vital interests.
- Bring nations together to address global challenges.
- Create jobs at home by opening markets abroad.
- Help developing nations establish economic environments that provide investment and export opportunities
Support for U.S. businesses is a core function of the State Department at home and abroad. We provide assistance and support to businesses seeking to tap into the worldwide resources of the Department.Point of Contact for Regulatory Compliance Assistance:
Senior Procurement Analyst
U.S. Department of State
Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
OSDBU, SA-6, Room L500
Washington, DC 20522