Travel to Argentina for the G20 Leaders’ Summit, November 29-December 1, 2018
- Secretary Pompeo traveled to Buenos Aires, Argentina, November 29-December 1, to support President Trump’s participation in the G20 Leaders’ Summit.
- While in Buenos Aires, Secretary Pompeo attended G20 plenary sessions as well as the President’s bilateral meetings with leaders from other G20 countries.
- The G20 is a key forum for international economic cooperation that includes large developed and developing countries representing more than 85 percent of the global economy. The G20 Leaders’ Summit represents the capstone of Argentina’s 2018 Presidency and the beginning of the transition to Japan’s 2019 Presidency.
- December 1, 2018 Interview With Gesell Tobias of Voice of America Latin America
- December 1, 2018 Interview With Wolf Blitzer of CNN
- November 30, 2018 United States, Mexico, and Canada Conclude Successful Negotiations on a Trilateral Agreement on Environmental Cooperation
- November 30, 2018 Secretary Pompeo’s Meeting With Saudi Foreign Minister al-Jubeir
- November 30, 2018 U.S.- Argentina Collaboration Advances Prosperity and Security