Travel to Brussels, November 19-21, 2019
Secretary of State Michael R. Pompeo traveled to Brussels, Belgium, from November 19-21, to attend the NATO Ministerial and to meet with key NATO Allies.
On November 20, Secretary Pompeo led the U.S. delegation to the NATO Foreign Ministerial. There, he met with NATO Allies and the Secretary General ahead of the December NATO Leaders’ Meeting in London to discuss important deliverables, including burden sharing and collective defense. The delegation also discussed continued cooperation among NATO members to face emerging security challenges and threats such as terrorism and energy security.
- November 20, 2019 Secretary Michael R. Pompeo at a Press Availability
- November 20, 2019 Secretary Michael R. Pompeo And NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg Before Their Meeting
- April 3, 2019 Secretary Pompeo’s Meeting With Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu
- November 20, 2019 Secretary Michael R. Pompeo’s Meeting with Romanian Foreign Minister Bogdan Aurescu
- November 19, 2019 Secretary Pompeo Travels to Brussels to Participate in the NATO Foreign Ministerial
- November 18, 2019 Secretary Pompeo’s Travel to Brussels