Travel to Israel, May 13, 2020
Secretary of State Michael R. Pompeo traveled to Israel May 13. He met with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Speaker of the Knesset Benny Gantz in Jerusalem to discuss U.S. and Israeli efforts to fight the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as regional security issues related to Iran’s malign influence. The U.S. commitment to Israel has never been stronger than under President Trump’s leadership. The United States and Israel will face threats to the security and prosperity of our peoples together. In challenging times, we stand by our friends, and our friends stand by us.
- May 13, 2020 Secretary Michael R. Pompeo With Gili Cohen of Kan 11
- May 13, 2020 Briefing with Senior State Department Officials On Secretary Pompeo’s Travel to Jerusalem, Israel
- May 13, 2020 Secretary Michael R. Pompeo’s Meeting With Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu
- May 13, 2020 Secretary Michael R. Pompeo’s Meeting With Speaker of the Knesset Gantz
- May 13, 2020 Secretary Michael R. Pompeo And Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Before Their Meeting