Travel to Saudi Arabia, June 5-9, 2023
Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken traveled to Saudi Arabia on June 6-8 to meet with Saudi officials to discuss U.S.-Saudi strategic cooperation on regional and global issues and a range of bilateral issues including economic and security cooperation.
On June 7, the Secretary participated in a U.S.-Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Ministerial to discuss the growing cooperation with our GCC partners to promote security, stability, de-escalation, regional integration, and economic opportunities across the Middle East.
On June 8, the Secretary co-hosted a Ministerial meeting of the Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS with Saudi Foreign Minister Faisal bin Farhan in Riyadh to highlight the critical role played by the D-ISIS Coalition to address the continuing threat of ISIS and reaffirm our commitment to ensure its enduring defeat.
- June 8, 2023 Secretary Antony J. Blinken and Ethiopian Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Demeke Mekonnen Before Their Meeting
- June 8, 2023 Secretary Antony J. Blinken And Iraqi Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein Before Their Meeting
- June 7, 2023 Secretary Blinken’s Meeting with Saudi Foreign Minister Faisal bin Farhan
- June 7, 2023 Secretary Blinken’s Call with Senegalese President Sall
- June 7, 2023 Secretary Antony J. Blinken Before his Conversation with Saudi Women Leaders
- June 6, 2023 Secretary Blinken’s Meeting with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman
- June 6, 2023 United States-Saudi Arabia Relationship: Eight Decades of Partnership
- June 2, 2023 Secretary Blinken’s Travel to Saudi Arabia